1954 Cadillac Superior

Well I wanted parts for the '56 Superior...made a deal on this one this morning.
Cheers,Pat
K1.jpg

k7.jpg

k4.jpg

PBR = headache in a can!!!!!!! What swill that was, that's all my ex father-in-law would drink. Somewhere around a case a day, don't know how he did it.

:1062::1062: Lots of nice and hard to find parts, but I really have to question your taste (or lack thereof) in beer.

PBR and Schlitz is making a big come back. It is drank alot at the hotrod functions around here. It is us the next gen drinkers that are having the good time and memories of bad hangovers. They sponser free beer at alot of the functions that i go too.

54 Superior

I was considering that one but I'm so far away. Glad someone got it who can use it. Does it have a switch panel on top of the dash for siren etc? If you don't need it, I need it for my 56 Superior as well as 1 "Superior" script from the rear quarter panel.

Jim Jordan

Jim,
This car was supposedly the coroners car for Spokane,WA so there is no emergency equipment. I am missing one of those Superior scripts from my 56 Superior too. I will keep an eye out for both of us.
Cheers,Pat

Thanks pat. If you decide to part with the rear bumper, I have a 54 Cadillac sedan that needs one too. I really like your ambulance by the way. There is a very similar one near wichita falls, tx being used as a storage shed.

Jim,
I suspect the bumper ends are not as good as they look in the photos..but I will check.I will be going by a fellow that has a few cars of this era when I pick up the '54. I will see if he has any decent bumper ends. I was going to ask you if the rear fenders detach from the body on these cars ? I can see a seam running down the inside of the quarter panel.
Cheers,Pat

looks like one more fine example of opening the beer to soon. that gives you the unfinished helter skeeter system of body work. but come on guys it's not the PBR that gave you the headache it was how many you drank. did that can have a pull tab. remember when they were steel and you had to punch your own hole in them. the nice part about them was when you finish it, you could patch the holes in the floor with it.

That beer is not as bad as Natural Ice or Natural Light or the Walgreens brand beer that is 2.99 a pack that is called Big Flats

What is that big black box on the front of it with the stickers?

"What is that big black box on the front of it with the stickers?"

The box if full of brand new Superior ambulance lens's and rear bumper ends that the owner collected over the years...at least thats what I imagined after my fourth Deschutes Black Butte porter!

looks like one more fine example of opening the beer to soon. that gives you the unfinished helter skeeter system of body work. but come on guys it's not the PBR that gave you the headache it was how many you drank. did that can have a pull tab. remember when they were steel and you had to punch your own hole in them. the nice part about them was when you finish it, you could patch the holes in the floor with it.

Speaking of steel cans with no pull tabs, how many of these young whippersnappers on here even know what a "church key" is????? Used to be standard equipment on a key ring.

PBR and Schlitz is making a big come back. It is drank alot at the hotrod functions around here. It is us the next gen drinkers that are having the good time and memories of bad hangovers. They sponser free beer at alot of the functions that i go too.

I thought they had gone by the way of Blatz, Stroh's, and Carling's Black Label. I used to like Carlings and a local beer we had called Pilsoner on Call POC for short that some said was (Pi$$ on Cleveland):puking:

Well I finally had a chance to slip over the border and pick up this fine prize. Even without the engine these things are HEAVY .The frame is in great shape with no evidence of the A arms pulling through. I noticed the large vertical trim that heads up the quarter panel had no pitting..upon closer inspection it looks like they are made of brass ..same with the large trim piece just in front of the curved rear windows.
Cheers,Pat
Bringing54hearsehome3.jpg

Bringing54hearsehome2.jpg

Bringing54hearsehome1.jpg

Back