1954 Superior Ambulance

I think this is the same one on Ebay last year in Phoenix Az. it was reverse red and white then. Looks like it was bought gotten running and Oh Oh better get MAACO and go for big bucks. If I am not getting too senile I think Phoenix price was $4500.00 and it was at a tow yard..

54 Ambulance

I think your right Pete,it does say it has a clear ARIZONA title...:rolleyes:

I too remember it somewhat,because it was missing the back bumper corners...and they are still missing....but now its in California and thats why its more money !!!:D

"User ID shoesncars (Feedback score 114)"
Looks like he sells Shoes as well!?
1. OMG, agree with Ed, this is A LOT of work. (despite the fact. most of the glass 'looks' good). You gotta want a '54 Superior really bad.
2. The greasy fingerprints on the right door, from pushing it out into the yard, are a nice touch
3. Not picking on it so, I can 'buy it cheap" :eek:, LOL. It IS the same one advertised 4-6 weeks ago.
This is a classic case what 'looks decent' in photo's (?) doesn't mean it looks good on arrival. Someone wrote about this Coach before... it looked like it was painted with a pan & roller. Or, maybe a powder puff. It's the same folks offering the '65 M-M listed today, also listed before on eBay. Perhaps a light bulb went off, 'hey, it's Halloween, lets get rid of the 2 hurst's in the yard". Oh well. all in fun.

She's baaaack....
After not meeting reserve,auction closed at $1600.00 on Oct 5th.

Current bid is $365.00 with reserve::rolleyes:

This one won't go away...

Hate to revive this but,....1954 Cadillac Superior Ambulance for your entertainment :

1954-Cadillac-Fleetwood-Ambulance-Superior-54-/322369497854?

Thought this "sold" 10/5/16 for $1600 through the Worldwide Auction people... back again (lost count of the times) bid to $7087 :)eek:!) with 5 bidders, bidding 20 times as of this hour. Funny how they claim in the listing: "sold as non-runner" due to the wrong battery and "Runs & Drives" yet, only 'moves frontwards and backwards'. Now, it's got 'movie film time' but, not for sure guaranteed the same car.
:beatdeadhorse5:

I'm skeptical that the car in the auction is the same as the ones in the movie stills. Too many differences, roof light pods are missing and the grille/bumper/ and front lamp configuration is wrong. And they do have a disclaimer of sorts.

They sure did a good job of deleting those tunnel lights, if that is the same car! Pulled that right out of his @$$!

Looks like a $1500 POS to me! IMHO

They sure did a good job of deleting those tunnel lights, if that is the same car! Pulled that right out of his @$$! IMHO

I have to agree that it seems like the seller made up the movie appearances *In my opinion*...judging by the pictures. With ANY seller, if they are willing to lie about one thing, then it is reasonable to assume that they would lie about anything/everything.

I think the car is probably worth more than $1500, but I have not seen it in person. It has been for sale for a long time, and it 'sold' at least one time before. It makes one wonder about this one in particular. Definitely one to see in person. Bring your own battery! (How lame!!!!)

Back