59 Dodge

I love the look of the car...not crazy about the color, but I would buy it if I could. I am not beholding to Mopar, Cadillac or anyone else...I am only beholding to AWESOME :cool:. Believe it or not, my wife has already allocated 2017 funds to boring stuff like investments and vacations (She feels good about 2017). So, no more cars for awhile.
I always consider a vehicle purchase as my interest. Family vacations and retirement investments are an everybody purchase. Investments will either keep us from one day living under a bridge, or ensure us a spot under the nearest expressway overpass; have to try though.
But, I digress. I worry about an overseas vehicle purchase; having never done one before, I would be out of my element....I would need a 3rd party to broker and insure the exchange for me.
I do not understand, in this case, why the conversation has become less than a friendly exchange of ideas and information. Every person has an opinion on the relevant matters as well as their own taste in vehicles. So what if someone expresses an opinion that you do not agree with? It should not threaten anyone, or illicit a curt response.
I understand an abrasive response to an ad hominem or inappropriate post, but in the case of a person expressing their perceptions, right or wrong, there is no need for a less-than-friendly exchange.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0[/ame]

Back