Santa's sleigh already on deliveries!

CAUTION: be on the lookout, Santa is delivering procars already to get a jump on his workload before Christmas! I captured a candid shot as he left another vintage coach in Bucyrus :thumb:

IMG_1334.jpg

Looks to be a 1969 Miller Meteor. I'd offer you a set of correct hubcaps but you probably don't want them :yankchain:

Congratulations and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

You guys are good! 1969 M-M it is, a traditional landau. It's been lowered 3" all the way around, new wide whites, early 50's Caddy stainless hubcaps. Just put the original valances (what's left of them anyway) back in the windows and have all the curtains too for patterns. It's a little rough around the edges but seems to run & drive good.

At this point i'm throwing out a huge THANK YOU to Nicholas Yassan for sharing his transport guy with me... this coach was literally in my possession 48 hours after purchase in Cape Charles, Virginia. I can't say enough good about Keith, his rig, and his professionalism.

IMG_1333.jpg

Anyone knowing of a '69 or '70 M-M parts car, please PM me. This one will be a very fun "toy" and hope you all enjoy seeing it someday in person, regardless of your tastes...

M-Mrearinterior.jpg

nostalgicshot.jpg

Nice looking car, Dwayne. The '69-'70 Caddy front end is my favorite. I like the wide whites too, thought about putting them on my limo, but was afraid it would look too "gangster", LOL. Good luck with it, will look nice next to that recently purchased Coupe DeVille.

Dwayne I stil can't beleave how fast he got that thing to you. This guy was on the ball.

Me and Dwayne have ben on the phone back and forth for about the past week or 2, trying to work out a deal for both of us to get our cars shipped, and I could tell he was pretty excited about getting his. And now I see why. Dwayne this car is all you buddy, congrats. Very cool. Santa will be stopping to see me on Monday.

Josh

OK, you're not the only one who can play this "let-me-post-a-cryptic-half-picture-of-my-new-ride-to-tease-people" game. Santa brought me a new ride too, it's just that some of us haven't gotten our overtime checks yet:

wild2.jpg

early Christmas

Congrats to Dwayne on the 'new' coach. Those hub caps/wheel covers look to be 1954 versions.
Like Todd I did not get a procar for Christmas. But I did get a new ride. We got one of the last Chevy HHRs. So far I have not missed my old 91 Chevy Caprice.
Mike

Attachments

• my 2011 Chevy HHR mocha steel 03.jpg
    my 2011 Chevy HHR mocha steel 03.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 332
in the backround

Todd,
Is that red car in the backround of your picture a Ford Falcon convertible? And what happened to that cute little kid with the new Wildcat bike?
Mike

You guys are good! 1969 M-M it is, a traditional landau. It's been lowered 3" all the way around, new wide whites, early 50's Caddy stainless hubcaps. Just put the original valances (what's left of them anyway) back in the windows and have all the curtains too for patterns. It's a little rough around the edges but seems to run & drive good.

At this point i'm throwing out a huge THANK YOU to Nicholas Yassan for sharing his transport guy with me... this coach was literally in my possession 48 hours after purchase in Cape Charles, Virginia. I can't say enough good about Keith, his rig, and his professionalism.

IMG_1333.jpg

Anyone knowing of a '69 or '70 M-M parts car, please PM me. This one will be a very fun "toy" and hope you all enjoy seeing it someday in person, regardless of your tastes...

M-Mrearinterior.jpg

nostalgicshot.jpg

Before I saw the interior pics I thought for a second it might be my old one. Same condition and also lowered 3 inches. (Actually 2 and 1/2). I still think out of all the pro cars I have owned my 69 MM rode the best, and the 472 would smoke the tires.

Dwayne i love the new ride.I dig the tires and of course i love that it is lowered. Man i have to take my camera and post the pic of the new ride santa brought to me early. Its too dark to get any tonight All i can say is mine is one fast bad ride?:drive2:

Todd

What's that ? A Schwinn high handle bar Stingray !?

Dwayne

I hope it gets the special touches done so next summer you will have a sweet street cruiser.

Darren

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Made a few decisions with the new coach already. I'm going to make an attempt to save the crinkle top. The sides still look good but the roof is cooked... yet ALL it's texture is there. Buddy of mine is going to shoot it with gloss black, fog it on to restore color but not lose the texture, then clear it. This should look great when completed.

Yes, i'm keeping it slammed down low. Didn't know if i'd like it or not but I really do, it grows on you quick. Only complaint is all 4 tires are the same size. Right now i'm leaning towards running the Torque-Thrusts I kept from the 1980 S&S Victoria, putting 2 of these G78 wide-whites on the front rims, and going with the tallest wide-white tire available on the back rims. I think 'bigs & littles" wide-whites will look fantastic on Torque-Thrust wheels.

I do have all the original M-M valances installed, they look cool because they fit the car in it's grungy state... they are faded & have waterspots. All the curtains are here too, but a couple are quite tattered. Good for patterns though. Leaning towards ornate dark purple velvet curtains made like the originals.

If caskets bother you, skip this part...
The coach came with a beautiful casket, found in a building in the same junkyard as the coach. I've never seen one like it. There are large chrome angels on all the corners, they have their heads down praying. Every place the handles mount is a rather large chrome plate with a 3D picture of "the last supper" it's the coolest thing ever, I love it even though it has some minor dent in the lids.

Going with a fuel cell at this point, the original was cut out when it was junked so I think a larger fuel cell will be a good option. Installing my purple high-beams tonight. The grill is painted black, going to pull it all out and go with a more original looking gray color.

I'm going to have fun with this one. It won't be morbid or tacky and I won't get away from that procar appeal. It's positioned in the shop so I can work on it this winter, want it roadworthy by summer 2012.

Back