Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Classifieds Forum Open to the Public > Craigslist Listings Discussions Forum

Craigslist Listings Discussions Forum This is a discussion forum for Craigslist listings of Professional Cars and related items. This forum is not intended to become a search engine for Craigslist items. Posts with multiple listings will be deleted. Please search to see if the information has been previously posted. Titles must clearly define the discussion. DO NOT POST JUST LINKS! Please explain what the listing is about to start the discussion. Posts that don't meet these requirements may be deleted without notice. Posts may be removed after 30 days or at our discretion.

Old 11-30-2018, 02:09 PM
PCS Member

Thanked 2,385 Times in 980 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 1976 Cadillac FLEETWOOD SUPERIOR CROWNE 3-WAY "PARTS" HEARSE. - $99 (SIGNAL HILL/LONG

Check out this 1976 Cadillac Superior Landau 3 way Hearse. Extremely rare!!!

I would keep it and refinish it but, just too much rear quarter rust and some one "butchered" the interior by covering over, the original materials.. I just really need some parts and the rest is for sale!!

Due to "NO TITLE" or "KEYS" its been decided, its going to be a "PARTS CAR" you know like an "ORGAN DONOR" where this hearse will save many more like it!

Im "KEEPING" the entire front clip!! I need it to repair my Cadillac Superior Ambulance that got wrecked before a parade it was to be in.

YOU PULL THE PARTS!! YOU BRING YOUR TOOLS, ROPES & BLANKETS & TRUCK, VAN OR HEARSE and take it home!

I "DO" have a Express van and "MIGHT" be able to deliver your parts once pulled for "ADDITIONAL FEE"

Below are just a sample of some "basic" hearse parts... Call me "DIRECT" for anything else.

Windshield is in great condition............ $500.00

Ambulance Quarter Panel glass............ $300.00/Each.. I have 2 complete sets for Ambulance & Limo style.

Any side glass........................................... $250.00

Front seat, Minus "CROWN" crest....... $275.00

Casket table............................................. .. $550.00

Casket tracks, round floor coasters .........Make offer.

Interior side sconces.................................. $95.00/Pair

Crown Landau bars (Rare)...................... $325.00

Complete rear bumper, as shown............. $750.00 I also have some rear bumper sections, not pictured (1974-1976)

Commercial Fuel tank (I have 2 ) ............$250.00/Each

Dirty Commercial Sun Visors.................. $95.00/Pair

500 Cubic inch engine............................... $875.00. I placed battery and it cranks fast and smooth but "NO FIRE" due to "NO GAS" Ignition operates with no key.

Turbo 400 Transmission............................ $275.00

Crown band, really clean!! ...................... $350.00

Many more parts, just call and ask.....

I have been in the funeral car Hobby/Business for over 32 years and very familiar with these cars. Keep this in mind. This is "almost" a "43" year old car!! These parts are getting harder and harder to get.. Very rare & scarce. Dont wait!!

Pick up the "PHONE" and call me "DIRECT" This means , NO TEXTING!!!!!!!! The Area code on Long Beach is "562" and the PREFIX" is 335 and followed by the 9427. Done this way to avoid sooo much Spammers/Junk calls. Then ask for Ronnie Gee anytime after 9Am...

Located in Long Beach/Signal Hill area.. And good luck!!
Attached Images

1961 S&S Limo Style End Loader
1962 Buick Electra 225 Limo (By Flxible)
1965 Crown Sovereign 3-Way
1965 C/B Landau
1968 Crown Royale 3-way
1996 Eagle Coupe de Fleur

1964 Dodge 880 Hardtop Wagon
1963 Bug
1973 VW Thing
1968 A-100 Truck
1970 300 Convertible