slow news day

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
you ever notice how the days before christmas everyone has something to say do and share. but the day after nothing. Me too. I need to get the cover off the 86 so I can back the 72 out and take it for a run. but it's 21 out there and overcast and windy. better wait. got the 70 out drove the jeep yesterday and the geo last week the 58 got a run first of the month but the 72 has been trapped and the 53 is off site. maybe if I just toss a log into the stove and take the cover off the 72 and wipe the dust off. then her fire it up and let it run for a bit. warm it up at least with the door open on the garage. that would help. I don't understand how a man could have a collection of 100s of car tucked away in a space so tight you can't walk between them. not driving them drives me crazy. but the nice part of not driving one for a time is when you get back in you discover just how nice the car is.

off site parking

ED,
You are 100% correct that off site parking/storage of running cars is a pain. Having a running car blocked in is in that pain category too. That is why I am excited about getting the building on the corner. Now all my toys will be just across the driveway. Even the ones that are being saved just for parts. Everything will be inside or behind a Ladybird approved tall fence.
Mike

Sounds like some people have too many toys, and maybe they need to make plans to sell one at an incredibly low price to a junior website member looking for a pro-car of his own. Just a suggestion. :)

one is spoken for but I get to use it till arrangements are made. gave one away last summer. as soon as I get the 58 completed I can move the 53 in it's place
so then the problem is solved. so until then if it warms up again I'll move the 86 out on the grass so we can get the 72 out. but I have stated more than once I'm only married to one thing and it ain't a car. make a offer you had better be serious if you do. cause for me there is always more cars than time.

Back