2012 PCS Elections.

Jeremy D. Ledford

PCS Volunteer Chapter President
This year the PCS elections for 2012 went pretty smoothly with 156 ballots being received. This year we also went with a outside accounting firm to tabulate and verify ballots in stead of doing that in house. This year we had 2 candidates for PCS President and 3 candidates for PCS Board of Directors. Below are the results, the office winners are posted starting with the winners in RED listed first.

PCS President for 2012-2014

Paul Steinberg

Tony Karsnia

PCS Board of Directors 2012-2015

Steve Lichtman

Sarah Snook

Jim Vowell

A copy of the letter with the final results from the CPA firm will be published in the TPC covering the International Meet.

Last but not least I would like to thank all who made nominations, the candidates and all who took part and voted.

Congratulations to the winners and the best of luck to all!

Thanks Jeremy for all your work,to the winners good going,to the losers thank you for having the dedication to the club by running ,,Hell we even elected a (wait for it) part time canadian Parry Sounds own Sarah.:smileflagcan:

Thank you very much Jeremy for updating the rest of us and for all the work you do for the PCS. I wish to congratulate the newly elected officers, best of luck to you all. And speaking as a person who has won a few elections, but lost the election for PCS president back in 2006, it hurts a little. But, always remember that everyone can't win, someone has to lose. It really doesn't matter who you are, how smart you are, or how much you have done for an organization, only one person can win the election. Thanks to everyone who has tried so hard to make the PCS the great organization it is.

As for the newly elected, have fun, keep up the good work and God Bless.

Kent said it very well. It was a fine roster of people to choose from, and I'm glad that I can call you all my friends. Congratulations to all of you! Tom (former PCS Board Member, Vice-President, President)

Thank you and congratulations.

Thank you to the election committee for all you do and congratulations to the newly elected officers. Continued "Onward and Upward".

Thanks to the election comittee, and congrats to our newly elected officials. I'm sure you will do good things for this club.

A big thank you and congratulations to all, we had some great and very deserving candidates this time, I know the PCS would have been in great hands no matter how the voting went. We are deffinently headed onward and upward for sure.

Josh

Thank you and Congratulations!!

Thank you to Jeremy and the PCS Election Committee and the contenders that ran in the recent PCS Presidential and Board elections and congratulations to the elected winners!! As others have already said, '...onward and upward!!' I'm sure that the PCS is still in good hands like Allstate!! :applause:

For those that don't know, I've been told that Dan Herrick is our new Vice-President. Congratulations Dan, and all the officers. :respect:

Thank you all for your support, I'll continue to do what I can on behalf of the PCS as a Board member. Congratulations to President Paul and VP Dan.

And, of course, thanks one more time to now-past-President Rick Duffy for his leadership through a turbulent time, moving us "onward and upward".

Back