On The Road Again!

Danny and his firm Cherokee always amaze me with the seeming quality and scope of their offerings.

I'm sure they know what they're doing but seems like a lot of hassle for their stock.

Nothing but the best, If I were in a position I'd certainly keep current on their offerings.

Thanks for the comments David, we take pride in our unique inventory. People say things like "boy you guys are lucky to find that stuff" well no luck really but alot of hard work to find the odd stuff. Please continue to enjoy looking at our goodies. Just added a 1981 mustang hatch back, 4 cylinder 4-speed with 6k actual miles. Watch our website for this and more.

Good News!

Got a little bit of good news....remember I left my sunglasses in the Camry in Buffalo? I was pretty bummed about it. I never really needed to wear sunglasses but the past 5 or so years, the sun never bothered me, so I just always bought cheap ones and probably only bought 3 or 4 pair my entire life. 4 or 5 years ago, I splurged and got some good ones....they called me yesterday and they had found them!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

now if I can just find that prescription pair I left on top of the car when the water pump went out on 20 I would be happy. bet they are part of the pavement now.

Thanks for the comments David, we take pride in our unique inventory. People say things like "boy you guys are lucky to find that stuff" well no luck really but alot of hard work to find the odd stuff. Please continue to enjoy looking at our goodies. Just added a 1981 mustang hatch back, 4 cylinder 4-speed with 6k actual miles. Watch our website for this and more.

It gets better, today we got a 93 ford probe with 5900 miles and it is like new. It is a 4cyl and 5 spd with roof and air. See on our web site soon.

Well the story continues today. Leaving out this morning for the Volunteer chapter meet in Berea, Ky this weekend and then going to get the wrecker we left in IL. last month. They claim to have fixed it, could have done in one day if they had actually been working on it, so will see when I get there. Driving up in the 2000 crown vic police car we just got with only 33k and will load on truck and drive to Jeremy Ledford's in TN where I left the bus on the earlier journey. Cynthia will be going with me to drive the bus back. If all goes well should be back monday night but how often does all go well? The problem with the wrecker or Mater as it has been named now was the injector pump went out on the diesel engine.

He has bad luck without me...lol. Maybe the odds are greater when I'm around!!! I'm just glad I wasn't there when he wrecked a couple weeks ago. He'd found a way to blame me. :(

Back