1959 Limousine restoration...finished

Chad Oolman

PCS Member
I have finally finished the restoration of my 1959 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-five Limousine. I purchased this car in June of 2008 and have spent the past 3 years making it is what you see here.

Lots more pictures in my Photobucket account http://s849.photobucket.com/albums/ab60/59fleetwood75/1959%20Cadillac%20Fleetwood%20Seventy-five%20Limousine/

IMG_1216.jpg

Looks better than new....... Please post some more pictures of the rest of the car.. thanks Paul

BEAUTIFUL CAR! Being able to use it in your FH Business (as does Kenneth Howe, Brady Smith and many others) makes it even nicer that they are shared with the public more often than just an ocassional car show. CONRATULATIONS! MM

Wow! Chad, yo never cease to amaze me with your quality cars! Did you get all of the air suspension demons worked out on the limo finally?

Congratulations! It looks absolutely fantastic. You must be extremely proud to have such a beautiful example of such an amazing car. Great job!

Very nice! But then again, I have a thing for Fleetwood 75's anyway....love your license plate as well--great minds think alike:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 103
Back