"1970 Cadillac Deville Hearse"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Cadillac-DeVille-/161961932638?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

"I purchased this Hearse in 2007, I have a lot of fun with her but have decided to part ways with her because I just don't drive her enough. She was originally purchased by a mortuary in Seaside California and then sent to a mortuary in Prineville Oregon, in 2006 it came to Portland and was purchased by a young man who sold it to me. he only had it for a couple months.

Problems:

Heater core is out, the heater core has been bypassed
The hinge on the hood is bent
There are some areas of small rust spots
Interior needs replaced, I started that.
some paint scratches and scrapes
The engine is great, she runs and drives very well, all the glass is good, all rollers are intact,

Email me with questions"

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 231
Was wondering what "interior needs replaced" means?? Would love to see a photo of the rear interior, instead of the damned casket in the back!!

Might be a decent Victoria. Interior issues may just be the front seat. It does have power windows(most Victorias do) and tilt wheel!

who can say these S&S with the silver and black interiors would tend to have more heat damage then others. you can see the top under the door glass is showing blisters.

Still not a very good listing and still no rear interior photos. Vinyl top is shot, but the coach looks to be relatively rust-free and very straight! Good back bumper. Looks like the only rust issue is in front edge of the hood on the driver's side. Looks to have been patched or covered over with something. I see that it is plated, so he must have the registration. If he has the registration, he will be able to get a duplicate title.

Last edited:
a man that doesn't know what year of a car he has doesn't leave me with a lot of hope for a good out come. that vanity tag could have come from any were.

but if one is interested a trip out to see the north west members might be in order

......LOL...... Sometimes it is necessary and fun! :D FYI, I emailed the seller, yesterday, regarding the matter. I also complimented 'him' on his nice coach.

It is fun and from the back one would never know what it is from 71, 72, and 73. I drove a 1968 tilted Corvette at MECUM but it was all 1970. After talking with the owner the 68 had been totaled so he just dropped a 70 body on it and kept it as a 68. It confused a lot of ppl at the auction.

It is fun and from the back one would never know what it is from 71, 72, and 73. I drove a 1968 tilted Corvette at MECUM but it was all 1970. After talking with the owner the 68 had been totaled so he just dropped a 70 body on it and kept it as a 68. It confused a lot of ppl at the auction.

Sure you would Richard! '71s had different tail lights! '72 & '73 pro-cars had the same tail lights.

Back