Hearse wanted, 2006-2010

Hello funeral directors, in case you are selling a coach, I'm looking to upgrade to a hearse from the years 2006 to 2010, must be silver or grey Cadillac. Most interested in a S&S Masterpiece but will consider others, thanks!

Nicos,
Contact Jeff Hansen at Great Country Motors in Mason City, IA. They are the Accubuilt distributor for MN, IA, ND, & SD. I just stopped in there today. They just got in a 2009 Superior that is silver with a silver top, Navy blue interior. The coach has 13,000 miles. Give Jeff a call. His number is 612.991.5882.

Nicos,
Contact Jeff Hansen at Great Country Motors in Mason City, IA. They are the Accubuilt distributor for MN, IA, ND, & SD. I just stopped in there today. They just got in a 2009 Superior that is silver with a silver top, Navy blue interior. The coach has 13,000 miles. Give Jeff a call. His number is 612.991.5882.

Or better yet, call salesman Paul Holmberg 1-612-840-9888!

I always try to deal with the owner of the business, whenever possible. In this case, that would be Jeff Hansen.

I always try to deal with the owner of the business, whenever possible. In this case, that would be Jeff Hansen.

Hmmm Don't you mean Jim, his father? Last I knew his parents still own the business. His father Jim owned 3 Auto Dealerships in PdC until GM wanted him to build new $million buildings! They are all closed now. The Cadillac/Olds, Buick/Pontiac and the Chevrolet dealerships is what he did own at one time. The coach dealership was in Iowa.

Yes, Chuck. I am fully aware of the ownership situation and their former dealerships in PDC. You will not catch Jim there, but you can always contact Jeff there, as he runs the business. I'm not sure as to what your point is. Jeff's a great guy to deal with and I stop by there every chance I get.

Back