1955 Ford Courier Siebert

Brendan Martin

PCS Member
About 6 months ago I found an old Ford Ambulance in a yard in Dartmouth Mass. I have been by there several times to see if the owner was available but haven't had much luck. I went by there today, and as luck would have it, the owner was in. I was working my Paramedic job and we had a fire stand-by down the street. I didn't have a lot of time to pick his brain but here is what he told me, he has owned the car for quite a while, it has a Ford 292 V-8, it has a 6 volt system, with a 3 speed on the column. It has the original gurney, all glass looks good, and it ran when parked. I am not sure of the mileage. He wants $1500.00 for the car and I don't know if this is negotiable. I have his number and will give it to anyone if they are serious about the car. It does appear very rough and I wish I had known about it years ago. It would be nice to save. It is a Ford Courier Siebert. I also took some pictures but they were done with my phone so they may not be the greatest, I apologize. If anyone wants info on the owner E-Mail or PM me, I am working the rest of the week but I will do my best to help.

Attachments

• 1955 Ford Siebert 1.jpg
    1955 Ford Siebert 1.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 289
  • 1955 Ford Siebert 2.jpg
    1955 Ford Siebert 2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 271
  • 1955 Ford Siebert 3.jpg
    1955 Ford Siebert 3.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 284
Back