Thank you for the "thanks"

Steve Loftin

PCS Member
Site Supporter
My "thankometer" rolled to 5,555 earlier today, a number that - for no particular reason - sounded significant. I appreciate those of you that make the effort to let me know when you like a post or if one means something to you. It makes sharing just that much more fun!

Steve

You are welcome !

5,555 is quite a few THANK YOU's I'd say ! ...and a cool number on it's own.

You, like me, tell it as you see it and that is a good thing.
Sometimes feeling are hurt, sometimes things are learned, sometimes things are seen.

I personally like that you post limo, hearse and ambulance FINDS/FOR SALES !

You are also a wealth of information and have a fabulous PHOTO COLLECTION !

Your ability to see a photo today, go back 10 or 15 years, and come up with a old photo, location, owner, etc is fantastic !

"OLD PCS GUYS" like you are an asset to this group and we hope you are around for a very long time.

Thanks for all the knowledge you share with your fellow PCS members.

:clap:
Darren

:thankyou2:

Sorry, I guess I was one of those that turned your "thankometer" well past 5,555 today. ;)

Oh well, keep rackin' up the "thankable" posts. And, uh...thanks!

If I believed in lucky numbers or gambling, yesterday might have been the day to buy four lottery tickets - my "thanks" total hit 7,777.

Again, I appreciate those of you that take the time to let me know when you like a post. Thank you!

and one it goes. as a johnny come lately to the pro car world I rely on they lot of you that have been around since the dinos started driving them to keep me straight. thanks for being one of them

Thanks. But all I see are quote, multi quote, and quick reply buttons.

You have to increase your post count, before it will show up. I believe that you need 10 or 15 posts in forums that have a post count. Forums, such as ebay, craigslist, etc., posts don't increase your post count.

Back