1969 Cadillac Superior Sovereign 3- Way

Ed

It is there. Second one in the listing. Not yet available. Coming soon.

No photo posted yet.

Doug lists them as he is getting them ready to sell.
He goes over them before selling them.

It says BLUE interior. That's enough to not look any further for me.

Sounds like a great car otherwise.

Darren

Ed

It is there. Second one in the listing. Not yet available. Coming soon.

No photo posted yet.

Doug lists them as he is getting them ready to sell.
He goes over them before selling them.

It says BLUE interior. That's enough to not look any further for me.

Sounds like a great car otherwise.

Darren

It has a gray blue shade interior ,it actually looks fine not a bright blue at all. Now if I could convince some to buy my 65 I would have a space for the 69.:)

I feel like this might be the 69 Superior that was for sale in Massachusetts recently. If so then yes its very nice. I was interested in it but it was slightly out of my price range.

I do have one picture of it on my phone. But then again it may not be that car

I feel like this might be the 69 Superior that was for sale in Massachusetts recently. If so then yes its very nice. I was interested in it but it was slightly out of my price range.

I do have one picture of it on my phone. But then again it may not be that car

This is a ca coach. Has been with the second owners from about 1974.

1969 Superior

Doug recently contacted me, asking if I'd be interested in this hearse. As always, he provided an extremely thorough description and some nice photos. Upon learning that I'm not interested in this one, he asked if I'd help spread the word, so here are some photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 180
If you are buying one to "use" for anything other than hauling caskets, you will not want a 3-way. 3-ways are not very good haulers. If you would even consider taking the table out, you are on the wrong site and you will not want to mention it on this site.

If you are buying one to "use" for anything other than hauling caskets, you will not want a 3-way. 3-ways are not very good haulers. If you would even consider taking the table out, you are on the wrong site and you will not want to mention it on this site.

Im not interested in this hearse, just noting that it looks very nice. And i have no intentions of removing the table in any hearse i buy. Im all for keeping it original, all im adding is a door decal

This coach obviously spent a fair amount of time outside, based on the numerous water stains and fading on the upholstery. The drapes must have gotten bad enough to where they were taken out.

The water stains could be from washing it a lot too as over time the coaches seem to leak a bunch. If it was washed often in use and they never dried them the water would sit and soak in. 3 ways may leak more than the others.

Sometimes it is possible to steam clean the water marks out but fixing the problem of them leaking is the solution in the long run.

Looks like nice paint for sitting out in the California sun.

I'm sure the description will tell if there are big issues. Doug is good at being fair and writes decent descriptions of the cars he sells.

Still to BLUE of an interior for me. I have one with a 3 tone blue. One with blue is all I can take.

Darren

Back