1969 Cadillac Superior Sovereign 3- Way

Rocker moldings would really dress this coach up!

And get rid of that tint in the rear side and loading door windows!

I lost contact with Doug Scott when I retired to AZ back in 2007. When I lived in So. Cal. from 1989 until that time, I took many short trips to Burbank to see his various offerings of older procars, even though I was not in the market for another collector vehicle at that time.

We did purchase a few late model funeral coaches for our mortuaries from him over the years, and always found him to be honest in his descriptions, reasonable in his prices, and a pleasure to do business with. All of his newer coaches could have proudly been put back into service the same day they were delivered. He didn't deal in junk.

Doug Scott came all the way to Pennsylvania many years ago to purchase a 1941 Buick Limited division window limo from me. A beautiful original car I had known from childhood He put a tag on it and drove it away to Ca. those were the days no carriers. Very nice guy.

If this had been anything other than a 3-way, it would be in my driveway by now! I've been sitting here for years waiting a nice '63/64 or '69/70 Superior landau Cadillac to come up for sale...

First and last I had an opportunity was two years ago on a combination in black primer that popped up on eBay. Was outbid when it started going passed reasonable price, as it became apparent the other bidder didn't care about spending the money (come to find out he showed up to buy it and low balled the seller with half the price claiming it was misrepresented and not worth it). The seller, ie sucker, caved and let it go. Found out last month the new owner has basically butchered and bagged it :(

This is what is on Doug's site ,you will have to call for any more info.= 818-402-9195

Picture
Coming Soon
1969 Cadillac Superior Sovereign electric side service coach, black w/blue fabric interior. 71K miles, A/C. Just out of service. Nice one! Available soon.

It's been a while since I've seen anything that old on Doug's site! =)

When I bought my 1994 coach back in 2009 Doug had a 1973 Cadillac three-way and a 1976 Cadillac Limo style combo in stock ( Both were absolutely clean and looked as showroom perfect as a used car could be), but as I recall they were never on his website. I think some of his cars are advertised locally and perhaps on Autotrader.com or at least he used to. I still fondly think of that 76 and wish I had bought it at the time. I know the 73 had a potential buyer coming to look at it later that day.

When I bought my 1994 coach back in 2009 Doug had a 1973 Cadillac three-way and a 1976 Cadillac Limo style combo in stock ( Both were absolutely clean and looked as showroom perfect as a used car could be), but as I recall they were never on his website. I think some of his cars are advertised locally and perhaps on Autotrader.com or at least he used to. I still fondly think of that 76 and wish I had bought it at the time. I know the 73 had a potential buyer coming to look at it later that day.

I tried to buy the 76 M-M limo style, which was on the site. But I snoozed and loozed. I did buy my very first car ever from Doug. A '69 M-M Landau Traditional and had a very good experience.

Back