Thanksgiving thoughts

Dan Brintlinger

PCS Member
"The year that is drawing towards its close, has been filled with the blessings of fruitful fields and healthful skies. To these bounties, which are so constantly enjoyed that we are prone to forget the source from which they come, others have been added, which are of so extraordinary a nature, that they cannot fail to penetrate and soften even the heart which is habitually insensible to the ever watchful providence of Almighty God......"

Abraham Lincoln
November 1863

Abe has a way of simply stating things that we would be wise to go back and read once again. wish everyone here a safe and happy time as we remember those past and those still present that can't be with us in person

We all need to give thanks we are here to celebrate this festive day.The fact that we are here in North America not Africa or the Middle East is our greatest blessing. Just got done watching the Philadelphia Parade happy it went without protest. I feel particularly blessed this day 17 days down the road from the double hip replacement I can walk without pain, still need walker for safety but the success has exceeded my wildest expectations. Rode in the car two days this week. Btw left the hospital in the six door Doctors comment "First time we had someone leave in a limo". Nurse said"Thought we had a president leaving". Best to all have a GREAT!!!! Thanksgivng

I have so much to be thankful for, a wonderful family, great friends, and so much more. Simply put; Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Back