so it begains

Mike though I would never get around to using the flooring he lined up for us. but today it went in and is glued in place. man it's nice to see some things go back on. watching Frank do this makes it look simple. but then he has been in the business for a few years. he was impressed with the quality of the flooring. it's some heavy duty stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_0142a.jpg
    IMG_0142a.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0158a.jpg
    IMG_0158a.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 342
Mind reader Ed.

Yes, I was wondering if the day would ever come to see the floooring in. It is the genuine old stuff imported from Germany. Jute back and linseed impregnated. Unique smell to it from the linseed. The stuff is very difficult to photgraph. I recall its darker like the picture of the stuff laying on the garage floor and too light in the picture installed in the coach. Beautiful! The color is supposed to blossom out as it is exposed to light as I recall. had a bit of the yellow tint from the oil in it seems. Made my day! Thank You, my friend. Never photographed the same way twice I believe these were the choices. Charcoal, Gull, and terrazzo.

Attachments

• Charcoal, Gull, Terrazo, grays..jpg
    Charcoal, Gull, Terrazo, grays..jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 333
it does show different at different angles and lights . but it's a good match for about any color you put it up against it.

here is one for you. we need to put in the mount for the removable rack. they are flush mount the floor has already been cut for them so we can't be off. Frank had me do them. piece of cake, it's one a few hundred dollars of new flooring what can go wrong. I'll use a new hole saw.

Attachments

• IMG_0164a.jpg
    IMG_0164a.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_0167a.jpg
    IMG_0167a.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 261
Back