'50 thru '52 Superior Ambulance For Sale

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
This '50 thru '52 Superior ambulance has been sitting for sale in a pasture along a state hwy in North Central Iowa for a couple of years now. I have not spoken with the owner, but had his contact info somewhere. If interested, let me know and I will try to get byn there again.
Kurt

Attachments

• IMG_0793.jpg
    IMG_0793.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_0795.jpg
    IMG_0795.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_0796.jpg
    IMG_0796.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 373
'50-'52 Superior Ambulance

Couple more photos.
Kurt

Attachments

• IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0794.jpg
    IMG_0794.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 390
What a Shame... Don't really Understand why some people have that mentality? If its worth soo much to the current owner why has it been left in a Field all this time???

But I guess it always beats the Alternative of having it Crushed!!!

Just a Shame, As it would make a Nice Project and addition to a 'Certain' Fleet! :rofl1:

What a Shame...

But I guess it always beats the Alternative of having it Crushed!!!

yes and no. if you just let it rot it does no one any good including yourself.

much like the set of fire trucks advertising the fire house brewing compeny. a lot of good parts on those trucks that if removed would not effect the advertising one bit. in fact a plywood cut out would have the same effect at 75 MPH. but they cheap old trucks so lets park one out here on the inerstate .

there properity to do with as they choise. but to me if at least crushed they could make 2 new caddies out of it. grass could grow back under were it sits. more good would be done if it was gone then just left to sit there. but that me it's still use it or loose it in my book

Back