Wanted-Flasher Button

James Fischer

PCS Member
Looking for a threaded 4-way flasher button for my 70 Cadillac.Mine has the plastic threads broken off.

If anyone has one to spare please advise me.

Thank you.

bth_009_zps4eba3ff4.jpg
bth_008_zps186768ef.jpg

standard gm part. get the one of the superior being striped out. but if you can't a little of the red thread locker will usually keep them on. you curs a little getting it back off but it will come back off if needed.

Thanks Ed,
the 72's was already gone....and the one I have has the threads missing,or should I say its split in half when I when I pushed it to see if the 4 ways worked..its pretty much disintigrated.

Just about any 70's gm or maybe even 80's should fit.. Hell such a little thing like that .. Dont be afraid to just try one if you see one in the yard.. It wont break your wallet if it dosent fit.. I have an 80 cad parts car .. But if you should be able to find that locally with very little efort,

if it just catches the thread enough to slip on the thread locker will form around the threads and your knob. once hard it will make a new pocket and fill in the split.the key is to not use two much and have it squish out and get all over.

Back