Bonnie needs a date!

Ok, Bonnie is my car (my daughter named her after Bonneville). Bonnie is 46 years old but we want to know how old her stretcher is.

It is a single level Washington KLEVER Model 21. Obviously the manufacturer was the Washington Mortuary Supply Co. prior to Ferno's involvment. The only other markings on the stretcher are 5-IS.

Also, someone posted somewhere on one of the threads about what the two different Superior Model numbers meant. One was a 305 and the other a 306 but I can't remember which number designated what. This is for a 1963 Pontiac Superior Bonneville.

On a sadder note: I'm sorry to report that I lost the tip of my right pinky finger a couple of days ago due to a pickle jar mishap. I am finding it very difficult to type the letter "P" now.:eek:

What were you doing to that pickle jar that it sought such revenge on your right hand pinkie??? :D

If you do that, you will own a 1963 Eontiac Bonneville Sueerior Ambulance, also known as an Ero Car!!

Of course, then we'd have to call you Bruce Oliehant...and that's just too hard to pronounce! "Oh-lye-eh-hant"....adds a whole 'nuther syllable. :D

Have them take your little toe off and graft it to your pinkie.... :thumbsup:

One mystery solved. Model 305 is a Consort Combination and 306 is a Consort Ambulance. I'm now the proud owner of a 305. She goes up on the rack for the first time tomorrow so we'll get a good look at the underbelly of the beast. UPS also just delivered a beautiful set of wheel covers that I stole on Ebay.:p

Back