1952 Chevy (Yucaipa)

1952 Chevy (Yucaipa)

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6081780183.html

This car is for sale, mostly looking for information about the vehicle, but also accepting offers--- This is a 1952 chevy ambulance made from a sedan delivery into an ambulance by National Body Company. It has a 1956 235 6cyl engine, 3 speed column shift trans. It has the front and rear rooftop lights that work and flash, it has a siren that was mounted on the driver fender but later removed when previous owner had car painted. Car runs, drives, shifts, stops as it should. It has the gurney that came with vehicle. Body is straight and good, painted about 10 years ago, chrome and trim is good and has been polished. Has correct side windows with cross, windows and glass are good, new seals and rubber, doors all shut good. Solid car. entertaining serious offers and looking for valid info on cars like this. If you are interested email me and I will get back to you. If you have a Legitimate offer Email me and I will get back to you and we can discuss further.
As of 4/19/17 - post id: 6081780183 - posted: 10 days ago

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 527
  • national.jpg
    national.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 539
Neat little car. I'd be interested - IF IT HAD A PRICE ON IT!

Putting a car up for sale without a price just seems like an exercise in frustration for everyone involved, but I guess it works for some people. I haven't come across a vehicle yet that made me want to "make an offer" on it, and I come across a lot of vehicles. Whatever. Next...

Cool little rig! Hate the wheels. Not only a price, but a phone number would be really nice as well. Trying to discuss a car through e-mail is extremely frustrating! Asking more than one question per e-mail is a waste of time. You will only get one, or two at most, questions answered anyway.

Last edited:
I would say fishing for a price. He can find a value on a Chevy sedan delivery but most likely not be convinced as a ambulance it's worth about half what it is stock. The engine swap was done smartly keeping with a Chevy 6 most people would not notice it. Sharp looking car on the outside. Finding a set of wheels, rings and the correct caps would help .

Back