1969 Cadillac Sovereign

Michael Mykulak

PCS Member
Some pictures from last season before putting up for storage. This vehicle is for sale along with the 1969 Cadillac Royale. I have over 10K invested in the restoration to date, and 5K worth of parts put together to complete the needs to restore both coach's. Some particulars. Triple core radiator was built for this coach $600.00 receipt on that. Scraped the old damaged linoleum out of the rear compartment and epoxy painted in gloss black. Brand new black wool short nap Mercedes Benz carpeting ready to install $450.00 for the carpeting and paid $200.00 for the epoxy paint. OR, you can install the original linoleum I know where you can buy some if you wish. Sandblasted all 5 rims and epoxy painted. The spare is a double white stripe original "Ambulance" grade spare. New restored wheel covers from Hubcaps.com $85.00 each on those. I will sell as many parts with the coach as you want or with hold parts to keep the price down. Suspension has all new ball joints, tie rod ends, drag link. Brakes are done. Receipts for everything that I have done to verify and justify the price. The parts department even has a large quantity of M/M door weather stripping I saved for myself to barter with. So ideal scenario I would like to sell both coach's for a base price of 24-25K and add parts or hold back parts to suit your financial constraints. PM me and I will be filling out the items I have to make available to negotiate on the deals on the both of the listings, like the like new 26 Cot I recently acquired, etc. This vehicle has no rust through and is solid as if it were a new coach. No sag in the door hinges and when you close the door it smacks with the sound of a new vehicle. Dash board has no cracks. Rubber floor mat is in very good condition. 184 beacon............for now.

Attachments

• Scan0010.jpg
    Scan0010.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 795
  • Scan0011.jpg
    Scan0011.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 780
  • Scan0012.jpg
    Scan0012.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 774
You certainly have two beautiful coaches Michael! It seems to me that the new owner, or owners should be mighty happy with their purchase.

Production numbers

Is there anyway to find out the count on how many of each configuration of the Superior / Cadillac coach's were made?

Michael, here are some 1969 Superior production statistics that may be of interest: In 1969, Superior produced 1,175 Cadillac-based professional vehicles. These accounted for 46% of the Cadillac funeral car and ambulance market that year. Of these, 116 were Three-Way funeral cars, 413 were end-loading funeral cars, 265 were combination cars, 24 were flower cars and 357 were ambulances. There is no breakdown between Royale and Sovereign Series models - just by service configuration as presented here. Between Superior, Miller-Meteor and S&S, the industry produced 2,550 Cadillac-based professional vehicles in 1969. The market shares of these three manufacturers were: Superior 46%, Miller-Meteor 41% and S&S 13%. I hope that these statistics are of interest/use to you.

Bump.......

This beautiful combination is still available. Contact Mike M. directly if you have interest. Mike has done a lot of work to both of his '69 Superiors.

Back