1964 Superior Cadillac combination

1964 Beige Cadillac Hearse - $2600 (Reno/Tahoe)
Date: 2012-09-06, 8:14AM PDT
Reply to this post Reply to: kbcvc-3209460205@sale.craigslist.org

This 1964 Cadillac Hearse is similar to the Hearse which was used to transport John F Kennedy... Body is clean with classic lines and body features. Great potential as a project car. Take a look at the pics and give me a call. Asking $2600 or best offer. 775.412.7531
James

5I55Nc5M53Ed3G83Jec8md5467fa805c11afa.jpg

5L35F85Hf3F73Nf3H4c8maacd66cab96b1bbb.jpg

1964 Cadillac

I saw this coach for sale 1-1/2 years ago and seriously considered buying it until I got pictures of it, 50 pictures or so inside and out. Not shown in the C.L. add is the condition of the roof. At one time this coach was owned in CA. It is my guess from looking at the pictures, surf boards were carried on the roof and the salted ocean sea water came off the boards and sat in the rain gutters on each side of the roof, as the roof along both sides from the windshield posts back is rusted open. The rust goes into the front windshield posts from the rusted roof openings, the b pillars are also opening up with rust from the inside out. Any serious buyers may contact me for more information on it. All the tires are bad and can not be used to drive the coach, lucky to get it on a trailer in the current condition they are in. The roof slopes forward and directed water into the windshield posts and the roof is rusted open just ahead of the b pillars, so that contributed to the b pillars getting rusted from the inside out. The coach also has a trailer hitch on it with wires coming out the tail light lenses to connect to trailer lighting, so the tranny could be used up as well. I consulted Ed Renstrom on this coach and he advised me after looking at the pictures that the rust repair would be cost prohibitive from what he saw and suggested starting with a coach with better metal to begin with.

Last edited:
Back