WANTED, Side Mirrors For a 1971 Cadillac

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
I am needing a good set of Cadillac side mirrors for my 71 Superior. On mine, the chrome is pealing off really bad, so I am on the hunt for a good set. I know the 68-70 mirrors are just a little different, but I beleave 71 through at least the mid 70s should be the same. If you might have a set of these laying around, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Josh

Mirrors

There is a good chance that I have some. I won't have a chance to dig until better weather. I have been pulling them from the wrecking yard from pro-cars and sedans. :)

Along the same line...

Along this same line, I need a passenger side door mirror for my '68 Fleetwood 75. I have come to understand that the mirrors on the Limo's were different than the ones on the regular cars? Any listing I have seen on Ebay or other places say "does not fit the 75". Is the base/top angled differently because the car is longer?

Anyway, mine is bent, scraped and the glass is cracked. I am still trying to figure out what someone ran into, as there is no damage to the door. If anyone knows where there is one, or has one, please let me know, thanks!

Back