C-W Coach Sales

NJ Dorsey

Has anyone been to C-W Coach sales in OH recently? I wanted to inquire about the condition and price of a couple cars- I've written them a couple times and not received any response. Plus it would be nice to get the opinion of an impartial 3rd party who has seen the cars themselves.

Pat, persistence definitely pays off when trying to reach Carl and associates. Carl's a good guy and usually has "lots of balls in the air" at once. Have bought two cars from him over the years and he's always been great to deal with.

Pat, persistence definitely pays off when trying to reach Carl and associates. Carl's a good guy and usually has "lots of balls in the air" at once. Have bought two cars from him over the years and he's always been great to deal with.

I also have bought vehicles/parts/etc from them, GREAT to deal with. Have known Carl over 26 years. You will notice their revised website allows you to contact them via email, unlike before.

I know this to be true. I had to purchase a 1/4 panel piece of stainless for my '94. I got it after a month and a half and then finally talking to Carl himself. Great part at a great price.

Back