Closed hospital with ambulances

Bill loves this stuff.

Hosp10.jpg

Hosp13.jpg

Hosp17.jpg

Hosp19.jpg

Is that Dr. Jekyll??? :D Red ambulances always beat out orange ambulances in competition. :eek:

Look at All The Ambulances

"Oh my, it must be a disaster, Mabel, look at all the ambulances!"

On The Monday Before the International Meet Started Dan Herrick and Myself were Standing in the Lot By Jim Vowell's Combo and Dan's car. 3 Lovely Young Ladies Asked "what Are All the Ambulances Here For" Of Course We had to Say " BIG ACCIDENT About To Happen" Ladies were Very Impressed
We turned on The Lights And They Took Several Pictures. Then We Took Pictures Of Them in Front of The Ambulances.

They Were Very Impressed with The PCS & They were from Texas

Russ

Who Said?

:confused:Who was saying the Florida Chapter was dead? It looks like the Boys of Sunshine are a pretty active chapter.

:confused:Who was saying the Florida Chapter was dead? It looks like the Boys of Sunshine are a pretty active chapter.

We've had more activity since re-activation than they did in the past 5 years and I would like to "Thank" Bill Wright for that. He has been the force to get and keep, this going. We're alive and kicking. :thumbsup:

Yes, it almost makes me want to move to Florida, almost. But, it sure does look like y'all are having lots of fun! Question is, what is in the water down there?

I have got to get down there on a recruiting trip! I have always wanted to shoot some pictures like this, even located a few old hospitals, but most are getting demolished very quickly...

Hats off to the Florida Chapter!

the grounds of the closed hospital look better then the open ones around here
are you sure it was shut down not just closed for the day due to lack of interest by the staff.

Forgot to mention I found a 1/2 backboard sitting outside the entrance doors and threw in the ambulance quickly. In the video you can see it propped up against a traffic cone. :D

Forgot to mention I found a 1/2 backboard sitting outside the entrance doors and threw in the ambulance quickly. In the video you can see it propped up against a traffic cone. :D

Better retract this statement quickly, since Sheriff Kevin Lynch reads these forums, and he is under quota for arrests this month... :D

Better retract this statement quickly, since Sheriff Kevin Lynch reads these forums, and he is under quota for arrests this month... :D

Let me correct this. Bill threw it into my ambulance so he is the one who snatched it therefore he will be the one led off in handcuffs. Keep in mind boys, you would be messing with the "GA-FATHER" and not sure that is something you want to do. Think about it!!!!

Back