Anybody near L A?

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
As you may know, I recently bought the 1965 Superior Pontiac ambulance up in Clovis, Ca and I can't get it picked up from that location. If I could have it brought to L A, transport will supposedly be easier. So, if you have a place to park it and you wouldn't mind doing it, please pm me. Thank you in advance.

As you may know, I recently bought the 1965 Superior Pontiac ambulance up in Clovis, Ca and I can't get it picked up from that location. If I could have it brought to L A, transport will supposedly be easier. So, if you have a place to park it and you wouldn't mind doing it, please pm me. Thank you in advance.

Bill, try Premier Auto Transport. They were very good to me. The manager is located in LA, but from Massachusetts originally. He recognized my New England accent and was a big help.

it's going to be like this 92 limo. the day after we moved it Bob was heading from here to there with a car and could have picked it up.

Transporter

Try RAM Transport:

5640 Groveport Rd.
Groveport, OH 43125
(614) 491-7001

Ask for Shaun

They are a broker who also runs a few trucks. They have moved several vehicles for me from Timbuktu to Nowhereville within a fairly short timeframe and at a medium price. Never a problem.

Be sure to have the dimensions and weight available. A functional vehicle (why would I buy one of those...) costs less to ship with them.

Clovis is near Fresno, CA. That shouldn't be a big deal- right off of Highway 99.

Back