Wanted - Professional Car Photos for 2015!

It is about that time folks...
It is time for me to officially begin to put the 2015 calendars together!

I am always looking for professional car photos to feature in future calendars and I have spoken to
many of you already about having your coach in a future calendar.

If you are not familiar with this project, the Tri-State Chapter has been publishing our professional
car calendar since 2003 and we do not intend to hang up the camera any time soon! So, we are always
looking for professional car photos! Looking for photos of stock professional cars to feature and if you
are able to provide a photo for us to use, it has it's benefits!

If you would like to see your coach in a future calendar, here are some basics... Photos should to be high
quality and focus on the vehicle. Any background that you feel is appropriate for your vehicle... in front
of the funeral home, in a nice cemetery, ambulances at your local hospital or ER or just a nice non descript
background. The larger the better since large files enlarge best.

If anyone would like more information or has any questions, post here, PM me on here on the site or e-mail
me at professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com !

Thanks all for taking the time to read through!

Chuck Snyder, II
Tri-State Chapter

A few of the people that I have spoken with have already sent in photos and some have not yet.
As I go back through the photos and all the e-mails, I hope to message with, e-mail and chat with
anyone interested. It will take me a few weeks to sort through all the communications. If you have
already sent an e-mail or photos, please do not hesitate to contact me about details or questions
if you have any.

Thank you,
Chuck

Back