time

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
will I can get around a little now so we took the 92 up to get it serviced. it's nice to have 4 wheel brakes back under it. turned out to be a easy line replacement fix. so as long as we were that far along we took it for a little spin to mix the juices up a little. so from 10 ft in elevation to 4000. the car takes it in stride. we get to feeling better we'll give it a bath it really needs one. nice to see the country here green for a change.

Attachments

• IMG_1151a.jpg
    IMG_1151a.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 250
I am glad that you are out and about and feeling better Ed. The limo probably hasn't driven any distance for years, so it is a good thing you fixed the brake line and are giving it some exercise. Enjoy it!

the attractive parts of the car are no tinted glass and 5.7. I'll have to look up the info and see if it's a Earnhardt or not. I can't remember where he left off and accubuilt began. but we had to do the Dr run up in Rapid Tuesday and my unformed Driver (Kandy) took the 86 H&E up to get it out of town. she says the 86 is more responsive. but I think she is just partial to it as it's her car. me I still can't drive. the walk around the block and the 3 S's in the morning and I'm ready for a nap.

the attractive parts of the car are no tinted glass and 5.7. I'll have to look up the info and see if it's a Earnhardt or not. I can't remember where he left off and accubuilt began. but we had to do the Dr run up in Rapid Tuesday and my unformed Driver (Kandy) took the 86 H&E up to get it out of town. she says the 86 is more responsive. but I think she is just partial to it as it's her car. me I still can't drive. the walk around the block and the 3 S's in the morning and I'm ready for a nap.

The 3 Ss, you are funny!

Back