fire dep. thing

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
we needed to shuffle cars again . want to get some stuff done on the 72 before we head east with it. as we are still in to one more trip with the 92 this year we did now want to tuck it away. so we had to get creative hid two under the car ports at Dad's house and left the 53 covered out side. but to get the others in were we need to we had to put the jeep in sideways. I kind of like it as now we can get around in here.

Attachments

• IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG_0453.JPG
    IMG_0453.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 445
will at least we got to drive everything yesterday. this way we don't have to wonder about hail. I can back the 72 out in the fresh air to get the spots touched up on it and back in with out moving everything around again. we'll take the 92 out to my granddaughters graduation the first of June to put some miles on it. At 20 mpg it's the same as driving the Avalanche. All they have out there are the tiny clown cars. They are a family of 6 with a 4 passenger toy car

till you have them. multiple cars are nice but only if you can keep them safe were you can access them. key point is being able to walk out and jump in any one and drive it off. not shuffle 3 cars to get to one. then again you have to remember if you have 8 cars you have 8 cars with one thing wrong with each that you never get around to fixing as your driving one of the others. there all nice and each has it's good and bad points. but I really wish I had one to drive and one to work on and some one else was enjoying the ones that are just sitting around.

Back