First Decent Pics After New Tires

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
Got the 73 S&S Victoria out today to give it a bath, and thought I would take a few pics while I had it out. These are the first decent pics I've taken of it sence I had the new tires put on.

Josh

Attachments

• rsz_dscn0985.jpg
    rsz_dscn0985.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 223
  • rsz_dscn0984.jpg
    rsz_dscn0984.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 228
  • rsz_dscn0980.jpg
    rsz_dscn0980.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 215
What a gorgeous coach. The tires really complement her nicely. Are they radials?
Thanks, yes they are, they are American Classics.

I still haven't got around to putting the woodgrain panels back on her yet. While its not factory correct, to be honest, I kind of like it with out them. Apparently the FH that use to own it, didn't care for them since they didn't have them put back on after it was repainted. The dark metallic green is so dark, its really hard to get it to show in pictures.

Josh

Last edited:
Thanks, yes they are.

I still haven't got around to putting the woodgrain panels back on her yet. While its not factory correct, to be honest, I kind of like it with out them. Apparently the FH that use to own it, didn't care for them since they didn't have them put back on after it was repainted. The dark metallic green is so dark, its really hard to get it to show in pictures.

Josh

Looks fine without them Josh.

Josh

They look nice for radials. I usually dont care for the look of a radial white wall. Do they make that in a 3"? Id like the stability of a radial on my 69, but i love the look of a bias. I put em on everything. And its pain if my 69 sits in the drive for a week without driving it she vibrates for a mile or so until the flat spots from sitting come out!

Josh

what woodgrain panels ??? where do they go ??

Josh

I love the dark green. I have always wanted one, but no luck so far. I actually like the sail panel without the woodgrain.

I really like that color. Makes me not as keen on my generic white. It sure is a pretty car. I have American Classic tires on my 50 Plymouth they seem to do very well, although I wish the White Wall was a little wider.

Regards,
James

Back