Its a small world after all!

Dan Herrick

PCS Life Member - Upstate Chapter President
So I'm out walking the dog and I hear someone yelling out my name. Turn around and to you think I can find who it is? Then to my surprise I see Jeff Beyer getting out of his truck.
"I knew I recognized that hat" he calls out to me. Does he recognized me, no my hat, but glad he did. Whats the chances of the two of us meeting in the middle of small town Chatham. He was making a delivery for the fair that will be in town this week.
So, Jeff great to see you, to bad it had to be such a short visit, maybe next time you will have time to stop for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Dan

That is a pretty fancy hat !

As for the small town of Chatham NY...
I have unicycle customers there in Chatham who order from me here in Toronto

You are correct, it is a small world.

Darren

:893USA-Smilie-thumb:smileflagcan::thumb:

You know it's a small world.

My funny one was in 2010 at the Albany meet. On the way back from the motorcade, Dad and I and some other PCS folks stopped at Lindenwald, the former home of President Martin Van Buren in the 1800's. Our tour had nothing to do with the place, it just happened to be on the road back to the hotel. Imagine my surprise when the National Park Ranger at Lindenwald walks up and asks, "Are you Steve Lichtman?" (Turns out she is a PCS member, and a friend and church-goer with Dan Herrick, and she recognized me from a picture from somewhere.)

Steve

If I remember correctly, her name was Dawn.

Dan had his '59 Ambulance and I had my '62 Hearse there being photographed by Gregg. We met up with Steve before leaving.

Dawn let us drive the cars up close for good photos in front of the home.

Great times with great people... all in Chatham NY !
Darren

Back