Who's got theirs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the Mid-Michigan publication waiting for me when I went home for lunch. All I can say is, "WOW". Brady has quite the garage and anxious to see it come August.
Nice publication!

Richard

My TPC didn't arrive today, but after looking at Brady's copy of it this weekend I can say that you're in for a treat.

-Sarah

new TPC

We saw the galley print over the past weekend. You will like this one! If you don't have your copy yet it is on the way.
Mike

Mid-Michigan Chapter Publication

While waiting for the official TPC to arrive, I glared over my Mid-Michigan Chapter "Superior Times" and can say, "If you want to see another great publication then join the Mid-Michigan Chapter to get yours". Well worth it.

Richard

They finally kicked me out...

...of the Mid-Michigan Chapter. See, I kept griping to Brady that he was sending me the wrong magazine, thinking I was receiving extra issues of The Professional Car.

"No, no, that's really The Superior Times," he kept telling me.

Guess I need to pay closer attention to the title on the cover.

Yes, The Superior Times is that good. :cool:

I am working a double shift on the ambulance today, my fiance just called and told me that a white envelope from the PCS arrived today. I'm stuck at work, oh well Mother Jugs and Speed is on TV.

Mikey got his!

I got mine in San Diego County (CA) today..... it seemed like it might be a "Double-Double" pretty thick!... nice pictures and story of Len Langlois new museum in Canada and many other excellent articles and pictures from Walt McCall that are ALWAYS Great!..... Richard Bros Conversions and lot of Mopars! MM

Well worth the wait!

Arrived in the Inland Empire of CA today. Outstanding! Thanks to all who had a hand in this particular issue.

It was a great surprise to me to take it out of the envelope and see a '54 Chevy on the cover along with the Pontiac. That alone made my day.

Enjoy Everyone!!!!:cool:

how can you get it on both costs before we get it in the center of the country. i know it comes media mail so that it loaded on the last mule in the string but it's still a string. they get there at the same time. :mad::eek:

i got mine today. Havent finished reading it, but its pretty good so far. Only thing i havent like was the wimpy explanation of the delay in getting the magazine out. But....I will be renewing my membership!

Wimpy Explanation?

I would have felt better with (no) statement to the membership worded like it was at least..... that paraphrased was.... for those of you that were bitchin', you no longer need to bitch as here it is..."The TPC".... as if that was the ONLY issue for the past 8+ months. I am also sorry that Rick Duffy "co-signed" it as it seems more like what Wayne would say rather than the "can-do / get it done" spirit of Rick Duffy, Lee Ann Boston and probably many others showed (mostly without thanks) and I know worked many hours to get the PCS untangled without totally wasting thousands of dollars on attornies as had been done in the past with zero results. (*) As just a member, I was actually feeling far more comfortable with the on-going cover-up of letting information out only as absolutely needed. MM

will yes in a nut shell . but I understand how you get trapped so I'll let who signed what go . the membership does need to get the club back.
but the rest is up to the fine standards we have come to take as the norm from our committee. thanks guys for all you do for the rest of us. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back