1955 Superior flower car

Steve Loftin

PCS Member
Site Supporter
It's seen in the background of a few shots, but isn't specifically mentioned:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvggLBuonVc[/ame]

(If this video has been posted before, please delete this post.)

Last edited:
Im not a fire truck fan, but I would own this one its interesting. Also, the flower car would defanitly be on my wish list. Maybe someone can contact those guys and see where it was. I posted in another link where they found a Superior LaSalle limostyle hearse that looked to be a saver too.

I'd take both. I watch this show sometimes, mainly just to see what interesting cars they find, not to see them do a full build in one week or less. Just think what a quality build that must be.

Josh

I'd take both. I watch this show sometimes, mainly just to see what interesting cars they find, not to see them do a full build in one week or less. Just think what a quality build that must be.

Josh

Built just good enough to dump on someone else!
I got sick when they ruined that mint Lincoln by widening the fenders and sanding all the chrome to make it dull. the rest of us dreaming of finding a car like that and they totally fu$%$d it up.

Not taking anything away from the fire truck ,but how does a show about classic cars look right at something as unusual as a 50's era flower car and not even acknowledge it. I notice that all the time. I don't get it.

Just as a matter of principal, I hope that he was joking when he said it would make a cool motorcycle carrier.
He wasn't. While i love custom cars and hot rods, I haven't seen them do anything on the show that they didn't cut up or customize in some way. It would be nice to see them do a actual original restoration.

Josh

Not taking anything away from the fire truck ,but how does a show about classic cars look right at something as unusual as a 50's era flower car and not even acknowledge it. I notice that all the time. I don't get it.

The overwhelming population of the mainstream car collectors don't have any appreciation for Commercial Chassis cars.

He wasn't. While i love custom cars and hot rods, I haven't seen them do anything on the show that they didn't cut up or customize in some way. It would be nice to see them do a actual original restoration.

Josh

Today, there are more customizers, hot rodders, and modifiers than ever before. A straight forward restoration would be boring to the majority of the audience that they play to.

Back