Hearse Ambulance Flower Car Limo Show June 21 Lombard IL

Saturday June 21st 2014 at Brauerhouse 1000 Rohlwing, Lombard IL at 2pm There will be a Hearse Show. Ambulances, Flower Cars & Funeral Limousines are encouraged to attend. Several members of the local hearse club have started a different club and are focusing on the cars. They were sick of the other local hearse show focusing on halloween props and decided to start a club that will host a show without a circus or halloween theme. Hope to see some great cars there.

I have exchanged emails with the organizer of this show, and wanted to make clear that "the other hearse club" mentioned in this post is NOT the PCS. In fact, the organizer wants to include PCS membership applications in this show's goodie bags.

There is a Chicago-area-specific hearse club that has degraded itself from being a car club to being a freak club where the cars are merely props. It is that club that this post was referring to.

Although this is not a PCS-specific show, I am supporting it and intend to be a participant. I invite my fellow local PCS members to join me there.

The wonderful news about the other local hearse club is that the people that were trying to take over the club and the yearly hearse show have quit the club and that club will also be focusing on getting back to where it was about the cars and not the halloween props. We are very excited that the circus clown and costume convention will be a thing of the past and will do whatever it takes to help them get back to the basics again.

Fairfield Inn has blocked off a group of rooms for guests of the hearse show at the rate of $84.00 a night.
Located across the street from Brauerhouse, the Fairfield Inn has an indoor pool and jacuzzi & workout room. They have plenty of safe parking. The Hearse Show rate is $84.00 per night and the is available the day before and after the hearse show as well as the day of. Your choice of King bed or 2 Queen beds and a full breakfast is included.
Dont forget to tell them that you are with the Hearse Show. Rooms must be booked by June 7th to get the Hearse Show discount.
Fairfield Inn
645 W North Ave,
Lombard, IL 60148
(630) 629-1500

Just a quick reminder to come out and see some or show your car tomorrow afternoon Saturday June 21st 2014 at Brauerhouse 1000 Rohlwing, Lombard IL at 2pm There will be a Hearse Show. Ambulances, Flower Cars & Funeral Limousines are encouraged to attend. Looks like it will be a fun filled day with vendors, bands, trophies, Harold & Maude, Ghostbusters & The Hearse showing on the screens inside (with air conditioning!) Brauerhouse serves food & drinks. Celebrity guest appearances, friends & fun. There is even kids voting & a kids choice trophy along with Best Hearse, Ambulance, Flower Car & a bunch more categories. Hope to see you there!

Back