Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Classifieds Forum Open to the Public > For Sale - Professional Car and related items from other websites

For Sale - Professional Car and related items from other websites Informational posting of Professional Car and related items found on the Internet. Posts may be removed after 30 days or at our discretion.

Old 09-04-2014, 06:52 PM

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 1971 Superior Coach pictures

i have 3 pages that appear to have been removed from a 1971 Superior Coach Division booklet that feature pictures of the following Superior vehicles on Cadillac chassis:
crown limited,laudaulet,regency,sovereign with removable landau panel and
a superior sovereign on a pontiac chassis.
they are on a heavy textured paper and have larger drawings of vintage coaches on the reverse side.
i had bought these for the picture of the 1938 Superior carved panel coach featured on one of those reverse sides.
i f someone would like them send me $10.00 which will include postage in a large envelope mailed to you.
chuck commerford
cwcgec@comcast.net