1992 Buick Roadmaster Hearse Superior

1992 Buick Roadmaster Hearse Superior Front made like Impala SS with cowl hood I personally like it. Hood needs paint though. The car has a strong 5.7 350 that is throttle body injected. 45,000 miles on her. The car does need exhaust work depending on where you live. No converter on the car so wont pass e check without having one put on. The coach has great hear, cold ac, power windows, all glass is intact with no cracks, blue cloth interior in the front and I would say is a 8 out of 10. The rear still has all the casket rollers and pins and is in good shape. Fuel level sensor is not working correct, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. It does have a new fuel pump though. It has new weld style wheels with new tires, brakes work well. there is a vibration at about 30 mph from a dry universal joint but that is not a major deal. If you call around it is about $100 or so fix by a shop. The top is in almost perfect shape with the exception of one little spot that was hit by a rock on the highway. The curtains are not in good shape but they are there. The beacon light is a federal signal and works as it should. I just did a new alternator, battery and belt. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Buick...ash=item4d6d30c7af:g:sFEAAOSwJj9aUYYj&vxp=mtr

Back