Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Classifieds Forum Open to the Public > Craigslist Listings Discussions Forum

Craigslist Listings Discussions Forum This is a discussion forum for Craigslist listings of Professional Cars and related items. This forum is not intended to become a search engine for Craigslist items. Posts with multiple listings will be deleted. Please search to see if the information has been previously posted. Titles must clearly define the discussion. DO NOT POST JUST LINKS! Please explain what the listing is about to start the discussion. Posts that don't meet these requirements may be deleted without notice. Posts may be removed after 30 days or at our discretion.

Old 12-22-2017, 11:09 AM
Website Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Alright, I am now a site supporter. Still says I dont have access. I suppose that needs to be manually granted.
Old 12-29-2017, 01:37 PM
Website Member

Finally got it back today and got new tires. Took it on the highway and it ran great! Drove it to work today so I can go get the new title (VIN inspection) and get a paint quote.
Old 12-29-2017, 01:56 PM
PCS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Sherwin View Post
Alright, I am now a site supporter. Still says I dont have access. I suppose that needs to be manually granted.
This forum is run as a “booster club” for the Society. Being a PCS member is a separate thing. I’ll send you the link.
Old 12-29-2017, 01:57 PM
PCS Past President / Senior Website Administrator

Thanked 11,210 Times in 3,640 Posts
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Sherwin View Post
Try it again. I tweaked the settings to allow Site Supporters and Super Site Supporters to view, and post to the threads. Posts are subject to moderator approval.
Thanks
Noah Dorsey (12-29-2017)