Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Professional Car Discussion > Emergency lighting and Sirens

Emergency lighting and Sirens For discussion of emergency lighting and sirens as they are associated with Professional Cars. Posting in this forum is limited to PCS Members and / or Site Supporters. We encourage all website users to become members of the Professional Car Society and / or become Site Supporter.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2015, 06:08 PM
PCS Member

Thanked 2,789 Times in 1,328 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Mounting Question

I am making a little progress with my 68 Superior ambulance, but I have a slight problem. The previous owner had given me a Federal Model 78B which he bought from John Dorgan. It is restored and gorgeous. My problem is that when we tried to mount it, the holes in the roof do not line up with the holes in the base of the siren/light. In addition, it seems to lack a gasket that goes between it and the roof. What can I do? See pictures below. Thanks for any help.
Attached Images

Past Northeast Chapter President
Past BoD Member
Co-Chair PCS 1999 Lancaster Meet

And I have to say that I enjoyed every minute of it!