Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Professional Car Discussion > 2013 PCS International Meet

2013 PCS International Meet For postings directly related to the 2013 International Meet. All others will be deleted.

Old 07-17-2013, 10:14 AM
PCS Illini Chapter President

Thanked 1,684 Times in 450 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Kramer View Post
Patrick

Are all the Tours booked or are you still taking Reservations?
I am still taking tour reservations, but I need them by THIS SATURDAY. A few of the tour stops require headcounts one month in advance of the meet, and Saturday marks one month until the meet. If you know someone who wants to attend, at least let me know so I can get them included in the count, even if they aren't able to get me payment until later.

The buses for the Thursday and Friday tours are full, but I am arranging alternate transportation for the overflow crowd, so that everyone who wants to attend the tour can, some will just be on a different vehicle.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patrick J. Martin For This Useful Post:
Chuck Kramer (07-18-2013), Sandy Roegner (07-18-2013)
Old 07-17-2013, 11:31 AM
PCS Member

Thanked 2,839 Times in 1,594 Posts
Groans: 0

Patrick do you know if the hotel has lots of luggage carts,seems 1 always seems to disappear and can be seen racing around,not pointing any fingers just wondering
Old 07-18-2013, 10:43 AM
PCS Member

Groans: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick J. Martin View Post
I am still taking tour reservations, but I need them by THIS SATURDAY. A few of the tour stops require headcounts one month in advance of the meet, and Saturday marks one month until the meet. If you know someone who wants to attend, at least let me know so I can get them included in the count, even if they aren't able to get me payment until later.

The buses for the Thursday and Friday tours are full, but I am arranging alternate transportation for the overflow crowd, so that everyone who wants to attend the tour can, some will just be on a different vehicle.
Patrick - registration going in the mail tonight, but please sign me up for each tour! Looking forward to seeing everyone!!! Already checked out the hotel and location when I went to Milwaukee in June! Hopefully they will park us on the road and not in the back!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy Roegner For This Useful Post:
Patrick J. Martin (07-18-2013)