Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Looks like a deal to me. :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:
Price:
US $225,000.00
Buy It Now

Very rare car.
Not a miller medeor. Its an S&S That has had the rear modified to look like a Miller Meteor
A LOT of money invested in restoring this car and getting it to the point of driving and driving safely. Even if you pay someone to restore a car there is a lot of time that needs to be invested to keep the project going. If you are someone that can afford a restored car your time is likely worth a lot of money.
Mileage listed may not be 100% accurate. Spedometer hasnt worked since I bought the car so I am not sure if it was working before the rebuild. I am the first owner after the rebuild. I have driven it under 200 total miles since I bought it.
New front and rear brakes in summer of 2015
Tires pretty much new in 2015.
Drives and runs fine.
Car does not shift from 3rd to 4th. Max speed is roughly 40 miles/hr
Needs upolstry finished inside car
Needs some roof gadgets to finish off car
Light bars work but wig wags are not wired yet. No sound for siren hooked up yet.
This car is a hit everywhere it goes. If you dont like attention- this car is not for you.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
OH MY ! Only an hour away from me ! :eek:

I think it is over priced by 200,000.00 US

Drives safely under 40 ! :confused:

With all it needs and isn't done yet plus the conversion from a Park Row... I guess another one bites the dust.

THE MOST AMAZING THING ABOUT THIS IS THE CANADIAN AMOUNT HE HOPES TO GET !!!!!
$ 281,729.07 as of 2:00am Jan 3 2018 !

:clubem: :twak: :whip: :pat: :badbad: :yum:

Darren

Last edited:
First 2018 candidate for the cruelty to coaches award

Your emoji's are spot on Darren. Why anyone would do this to a classic hearse is beyond my imagination. I know that it is his to do with as he wants, but haven't we seen enough of these poorly done tribute cars.
Car would be worth much more if it was restored correctly. :confused: (also, this just supports the people who come up to us at shows saying "Ghost-busters") I always explain why my car is not even remotely that car, but I always cringe when i hear the reference. :my2cents:

Yeah I've already had so many people joke and say "hey you should turn it into the ghostbusters car". Sometimes I try to explain that far too many people do this, destroying the car in the process, but mostly I just say a simple NO.

That price...I'm not sure what he expects

And this part really puzzles me:

"Its an S&S That has had the rear modified to look like a Miller Meteor"

Not a miller medeor. Its an S&S That has had the rear modified to look like a Miller Meteor
A LOT of money invested in restoring this car and getting it to the point of driving and driving safely. Even if you pay someone to restore a car there is a lot of time that needs to be invested to keep the project going. If you are someone that can afford a restored car your time is likely worth a lot of money.

To paraphrase, from a great movie: "You keep using those words. I do not think those words mean what you think they mean."

This is a completely unnecessary waste of what was probably a nice car. Tragic.

Back