Are you attending the Flint Micro-Meet and board meeting ?

Darren Bedford

PCS Member
Just wondering who will be at the micro-meet this year !

The weather should be quite nice for Flint in February.

Only 3 days until I leave Toronto to see everyone.

I should have my newest hearse there as I now have one as a daily driver. With snow tires !

I would never drive any of my vintage funeral coaches in the winter with the car killer salt on the roads but this one will get me around these days.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Safe travels,
Darren

:thumb::drive2:
:smileflagcan::893USA-Smilie-thumb:
:dancing:

I will be there! I haven't been this excited for a trip since Houston 2015. I have wanted to attend Micro Meet since reading about it in the magazine 3 or 4 years ago and it will only be more fun since I already know some of you from the Houston meet and this board.

I am packed and ready to go. Got the largest crate at the container store that could possibly fit on the plane.

We are hoping to make the dinner Friday night but for the second year in a row we have to attend a funeral Saturday morning. After the funeral I have to work. Maybe next year or if things work out maybe this summer we will get to see our PCS friends more.

We are not going to make it this year. Got a couple medical issues that I need to results before I'm willing to drive that far alone. So those of you there keep us informed

Rich

Hope to see you at dinner along with your wife and brother if they can make it. Sorry to hear about you needing to attend a funeral.

Ed

Get the dr's working on you ! You have a lot of driving, car restorations and a PCS meet coming your way. Then you can have a nice long well deserved retirement until you are at least 111 years old. Maybe longer if Kandy will still put up with you then.

Sounds like it may be a mini-micro-meet this year.
For Noah's sake, I hope there are a few of the regular attendees as he is looking forward to it so much.

Brady's garage is well worth the trip for first timers, and second timers and third timers... so he will be thrilled with that experience alone !

Darren

What?

Ed,
You have just floored me with the news that you are not coming. I just told someone the other day that the one guy who always shows up no matter what is Ed Renstrom and he is the guy who travels farthest in the worst weather. So if you aren't coming this must be serious stuff. You and Candi will be in our thoughts and prayers and please know that you will be sorely missed by both Janet and I as well as everybody else. Hang in there my friend.

I'll be there, leaving tomorrow morning. Captain too. A new model, a couple you've seen before, and maybe even something on the trailer....:eek:

Sorry you won't be there, Ed. Hope things get better.

Last edited:
I missed the window. We would have had to leave today as snow is due to start at midnight tonight expecting 6 to 16 inches. I had a incident in Jan that Im sure was a pinched nerve in my neck. But sudden onset conditions that left me immobile for a short time. So it is of some concern and with a 60 day wait to get a visit with a neurologist.it won't happen till the 16th of next month. I Felt it best not to try to make the run. Kandy has been learning her new norm since her mini stroke at Gettysburg. Driving when tired gets confusing for her. So we don't trust each other right now. I'll stay home and work on. My 1 to 1 modal of a 67 superior and wish I was there rather them pose a risk to others on the road.

Ed

Take care of yourself brother !!! and Kandy too !!!

Nothing more important than your health.

From what I am hearing, it will be a small meet anyway.

You will be missed,
Darren

I missed the window. We would have had to leave today as snow is due to start at midnight tonight expecting 6 to 16 inches. I had a incident in Jan that Im sure was a pinched nerve in my neck. But sudden onset conditions that left me immobile for a short time. So it is of some concern and with a 60 day wait to get a visit with a neurologist.it won't happen till the 16th of next month. I Felt it best not to try to make the run. Kandy has been learning her new norm since her mini stroke at Gettysburg. Driving when tired gets confusing for her. So we don't trust each other right now. I'll stay home and work on. My 1 to 1 modal of a 67 superior and wish I was there rather them pose a risk to others on the road.

Prayers that you both will be feeling better soon. I'm sorry I won't see you. See you in 2019 though! And we'll come to you.

Back