WTB: 93-96 Cadillac Parts

NJ Dorsey

Looking for a couple missing pieces for my 95 S&S Masterpiece. Can anyone help out with these? I will be in Flint next week for Micro-Meet, if you'd like to sell in person.

First is this faux wood piece for the rear door interior handle:

2nd item is the passenger side front splash guard for the inner fender:

Thanks!

Just watch your local "Pick-N-Pull" type yards for the standard '93-'96 Fleetwood stuff, like that inner fender splash. They still surface in those yards frequently.

Parts

Looking for a couple missing pieces for my 95 S&S Masterpiece. Can anyone help out with these? I will be in Flint next week for Micro-Meet, if you'd like to sell in person.

First is this faux wood piece for the rear door interior handle:

2nd item is the passenger side front splash guard for the inner fender:

Thanks!

They pull handle is a generic piece. Try Napa,Pep Boys ,O'reilly's etc in there help section . Might have to buy the whole handle but it is cheap.

They are a Ford item. In the big ford products. Dorian I'd a good source for the. Ruger the right way has the splash guards . You can look them up on line but make the 800 call to order them. You may be sold to get just the one that way. Right and left should be the same. You just flip them over for the other side.

Still looking for the pull strap end cover. Dorman still makes brushed steel ones, but no teak. I've been watching ebay, but no luck so far.

The plastic ones were big Ford car. You should check the yards out there if dorman is out that might be your only hope

Can I just say how much I love being part of this club and appreciate the generosity of its members? This arrived a couple days ago courtesy of Kurt Arends.

Back