time

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
i finely got my catch up job out so we fired up the 53 and moved it into it's winter home. going to start on it at last. been so long I forgot were most of the parts I have gathered for it are. we parked it over across the street late spring all we had to do was prime it a couple time and it was running. be happy to get it out and back to looking good. hope to show it off at the 19 meet.

Attachments

• IMG_5047.jpg
    IMG_5047.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_5049.jpg
    IMG_5049.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 194
I am excited to see that old Pontiac being restored. It has waited long enough, but she is in good hands.

Ed, I echo Bill. While all of your projects are wonderful to watch evolve, I am particularly looking forward to your Pontiac. A classic.

Good luck!

Thanks Ed.

Now that my Lifeliner is gone my Pontiac is next as well. Engine work starting in December.

You come up needing anything I know were at least 3 with compleat drive trains are sitting. But now skirts that was a high dollar option. As was Ang color but black. Armbruster would charge you 75 bucks extra for another color. Man has to make some choices different color or tunnel lights. This is still the only one I have seen with a hainging streacher option.

Last edited:
Back