View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 11:43 AM
PCS Member - Elected Director 2017-2020

Thanked 14,510 Times in 6,147 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

First check is the master cylinder full? Second check foes the booster have vacuum?. Third check is does it hold vacuum?

You need to find out what happened before you start spending money. Always suspect a vacuum hose on a old car as the problem. The best tune up you can do is replace all of them. If the booster is getting vacuum and its holding vacuum it should be good. With the engine running pull the check valve out of the rubber grommet. The booster should suck air in. If you come up with the hose in your hand it was not attached to the engine. check the simple thing first.

As for the light the power connection is grounding out. You most likely broke the insulater out removing or replacing it. It happens or you have a bulb that grounds threw the side. Don't ask me what they fit but i have a few leds like that here. As you are not having a issue with it out I would say wrong bulb.

And the norse to water thing your right about the fence. But i was always told if if you tie there head to the trough long enough they will get thirsty. In your case its a gate post.