Wanted C/B - M-M items..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I am in need of 4 Miller Meteor / Cotner Bevington curved bottom sign holders, and 20 pieces of the small round buttons that hold the curtain rods. Also need some curtain rods. If I can't find the correct length, I can cut and weld to make them the correct lengths. Please let me know what you have, even if it is only a few pieces. Thanks Paul

Rods

Paul,
I still have the old curtains and rods out of my old ACC conversion. Would they be to small or different from what you need?

I don't know what ACC used, but I am certain that it will be different. I am trying to keep this car as original as possible. Thanks for the offer. Paul

Paul, did M-M and CB use the round, steel curtain rods or the flat aluminum ones? I have some mounting hardware for both Superior and CB, just can't recall who used which style. Also, are the sign mounting brackets half an inch long each, or one and one half inches? I have both types.

Terry

Miller-Meteor and Cotner Bevington use the flat bars with the round buttons at the end. I believe that the sign holders are about 1 1/2" long and have a thin cut along the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back