TPC 174 Has Arrived!

My copy arrived today. I have not looked it over yet but I am sure it has all the GREAT info on the hobby/lifestyle we have come to enjoy.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED!!!!!!! I can hardly wait to read it!!!!!!!!

I just got home and there it was, but I have not looked it over yet. Nice to see it and I am looking forward to reading it!

A Thought

I have been told that if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all and I should adhere. However, my first thoughts looking through this edition was that there is a lot of homely, if not ugly, professional cars in TPC 174. Obviously, it is just my opinion and I do not want to offend anyone, but I had to say it. There are some good looking cars in there too. And as usual, it is a nice issue.

and lessons contained within...

Ya can read how when a seller has a car, you call and verify there were no prior or pending deals, then you can purchase.
That sounds like a plausible statement. Yes. Happens all the time. No red flags there in that idea. Nope.

Bill; Think what going to be said about many of todays pro cars 20 years from now. Its not a beauty contest its history. Like you said another great issue. Makes me wish I never sold my 69 Lehman Peterson limo a great car just you needed a football field for a U turn. Also happy with the recent purchase of an 2003 S&S Town Car Hearse.

Ya can read how when a seller has a car, you call and verify there were no prior or pending deals, then you can purchase.
That sounds like a plausible statement. Yes. Happens all the time. No red flags there in that idea. Nope.

Plausible???? I don't think so!!!!! Some people have no shame, and believe the sordid tales and lies that they spin to justify their nefarious, deceitful, and selfish acts.

Bill; Think what going to be said about many of todays pro cars 20 years from now. Its not a beauty contest its history. Like you said another great issue. Makes me wish I never sold my 69 Lehman Peterson limo a great car just you needed a football field for a U turn. Also happy with the recent purchase of an 2003 S&S Town Car Hearse.

You know, I keep looking and there really are some good looking professional cars there. I guess I love the 50s, 60s and 70s best, after that my interests are more specific. I have trouble liking many of the cars of today.

Plausible???? I don't think so!!!!! Some people have no shame, and believe the sordid tales and lies that they spin to justify their nefarious, deceitful, and selfish acts.

now me I would be mad at the seller if I had a deal in the works and he sold it out from under me. remember a 71 48 in CB that this happen to me on

but to get back to the topic on hand we got out copy here and liked it

Back