loging on trouble

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Anyone else having trouble bringing up the website. I have to refresh a couple times to do it and my password is no longer remembered. Yet when I go to the kindle I get right in. Something with the malwair I would suspect that I discovered was on here. We are working on it still.

I talked to a couple others that have had trouble also. Strangely, I could get on with the kindle every time. It even remembered my password. But still today I'm locked out of the dropshots site from my pc and it refused to remember pass words. Guess i should have just left well enough alone and not tried to remove it. The bug must have been on that dies over time.

site down

well sir, i talked to A T and Take about changing some of my accounts and they were down for 11 hours that i know of. only site that wouldnt work was this one. called paul and for a extra dollar a month he assures me it wont happen again. didnt know about the insurance till yesterday. money well spent i guess.:blahblah:

well sir, i talked to A T and Take about changing some of my accounts and they were down for 11 hours that i know of. only site that wouldnt work was this one. called paul and for a extra dollar a month he assures me it wont happen again. didnt know about the insurance till yesterday. money well spent i guess.:blahblah:

There you go misquoting me... I said it would be $1000 a month if you want to buy insurance. If it goes down in any month that you have paid the premium, we will refund 50% of the premium paid for that month. :thumbsup:

finely got enough of the bug to get this site back. but I'm still unable to log into my Dropshots site on the pc. then pc also refused to remember passwords. this side and the dropshots one were all I had it do in the past but now it can't. but on the plus side it workig fast now. the ida of my new car dependig on this tecnolagy to rus realy has me scard for the new generations of car collectors. imagon 20 years from now finding a 2014 cherry car only to find the computer is wiped out tecnolighy has dvenced to the were teh apility to reprogram it is just not there. will maybe not in 20 years but how about 50.

Back