"Newer" old coach

Chad Oolman

PCS Member
I have been a member of the PCS for more than 20 years. In all that time I have never participated in a PCS meet. Not because I didn't want to, but rather because I did not have a coach I felt comfortable driving a long distance. I would like to change that, so I am looking to buy a "newer" old coach. Ideally I would like to find a 90, 91, or 92 Cadillac Brougham based commercial glass car, or a 94,95,or 96 S&S Masterpiece or Victoria. If I could pick any car, it would be a 92 Superior Crown Sovereign. All that being said, if anyone in our group knows of a car that fits my criteria, I would be very grateful for the lead.

You don't need a professional car to come to a PCS Int'l Meet, but it is more enjoyable if you do. I sent you a PM, best of luck in your search.

There are a number of them around those years at a attractive price. Good luck finding the one you want. But what ever you do attend a meet car or no car. You will find it really a good time.

Chad, if you become a "Site Supporter" of this site, there Is a "for sale, trade" section you can't currently see. There are some of the coaches you seek in there at some real good pricing. Specifically a '91 in Canada for less than $3,000. Please check it out.

No need for him to become a Site Supporter to read the entire forums. It is a privilege that comes with being a PCS Member. As for available cars, Jim Staruk posted his 1996 S&S Masterpiece on the forums a little over a month ago for $5000, and it is as good today, as the day that it left the factory. It is a car that you can get into, and drive cross country without a fear of breaking down. I doubt that you will find a better car for the same money anywhere! The only cautionary warning that I can give, is that no matter what you are considering, keep your "cars" close to your vest. There is a claim jumper among our midst.

Chad

Show up in Detroit in August, with or without a hearse !

You will be glad you did.

Just tonight, I had dinner with Len Langlois, his Wife, his Daughter
and her husband.
Len hosted my first meet in 1993 in Chatham ON.

I have now know Len for half of my life and that meet changed my life.
I now have a car that I first saw at that meet that I was finally able to buy 19 years later.

There are a bunch of PCS members who I met at that meet in 1993 that I still look forward to seeing each year.

25 years later the meet will be just over an hour from where my first meet was. I can't wait !

The friends I made back then seem more like family now.

I feel you have missed a lot by not attending some of the meets in the last 20 years. End that by attending in 2018 !

Hope to meet you there,
Darren

Back