Jackson, Michigan flea market April 26, 2014

I'll be there and will have a few pieces of equipment for sale. I'll have a lifepak 5, A couple of Lifepak 10's and a couple of old Marquettes. If I can dig them up, I may have a suction machine or two. Possibly a Ferno Model 28 cot.

I have attended this event each and every year since 1989 -- the year I joined the PCS, SPAAMFAA and (what was then known as) the Greenfield Village SPAAMFAA Chapter. There are always some new vendors, and I never leave empty-handed. Even the weather has cooperated the past couple of years. I will be wearing a black Norfolk Southern jacket, so those of you I have not met, please introduce yourself and say hello.

Warren and Russ. It was nice to meet you two yesterday at Jackson. Hope you guys found some good deals. Russ. I'll be emailing you the info on our muster today.

Twas a good day.

Was a good day for sure, sorry I missed you Dan. Day got better when I dropped my friend off and he informed me he was selling off some of his personal collection. I left with a red light siren front and early 60's Federal PA 1 electronic siren:applause:

Jim. Maybe we'll meet up there next year. I made it home with 3 MARS 888 lights (two of which will be mounted on my 1973 Dodge Horton)

Dan, I didn't realize it but I was the guy that purchased the LP10's. My brother and I talked to you about your upcoming muster. Small world. I believe there was a dozen or more PCS members present. Russ, Sandy, Len, Doug, Tim, Dan, Lana, Jim, and myself to name a few.

Back